At the mouth of the Saint-Lawrence estuary in eastern Quebec, Canada, lies Anticosti, a 3000 square mile island with a sparse population of 250 people. It boast a deer herd averaging 200,000 whitetail deer, a fox population known as having among the highest densities in the world, and is the home of many species of shore and land birds and sea mammals
The tranquility of this island's natural environment, it's pristine salmon rivers,diverse wildlife, and breathtaking scenery have earned Anticosti Island a world class reputation for deer hunters, salmon fishermen, and more recently, for landscape and wildlife photographers.
As an enthusiastic photographer and a professional guide with over 40 years experience on Anticosti, organizing a photo tour to share the beauty of the island was only natural.
2018 Photo Safari with Rene Bourque
July 20 to 27 - Friday to Friday
July 30 to August 6 - Monday to Monday
This photo tour in a turn key opportunity for up to 8 people per week. I have made the logistics simple for you and I will personally guide you to my favorites treasures at the optimum moment for photography.
Whether you are a novice photographer, an advanced amateur, or a pro, I will be able to adapt the tour to your needs and try to answer all your questions.
Pricing: 2530 $ Cdn + taxes
Each package includes:
- Seven days and seven nights on Anticosti
- Lodging at the Patate 1 & 2 cabins (single occupancy available)
- Direct flights from Montreal or Quebec City
- All meals, except lunch on day of arrival and departure.
- Two double cab trucks with unlimited mileage and fuel
- Photo excursions to : Vaureal Falls, National Park, Baie de la Tour, Jupiter River and more