At the mouth of the Saint-Lawrence estuary in eastern Quebec, Canada, lies Anticosti, a 3000 square mile island with a sparse population of 250 people. It boast a deer herd averaging 170,000 whitetail deer, a fox population known as having among the highest densities in the world, and is the home of many species of shore and land birds and sea mammals
The tranquility of this island's natural environment, it's pristine salmon rivers, diverse wildlife, and breathtaking scenery have earned Anticosti Island a world class reputation for deer hunters, salmon fishermen, and more recently, for landscape and wildlife photographers. Click on the image below for an overview off the Island.
Anticosti, Photos Safaris with Rene Bourque
July 22 to 29, 2019
July 29 to August 5, 2019
Pricing: 2600$ CDN + taxes
This photo tour in a turn key opportunity for up to 8 people per week. I have made the logistics simple for you and I will personally guide you to my favorites treasures at the optimum moment for photography.
Whether you are a novice photographer, an advanced amateur, or a pro, I will be able to adapt the tour to your needs and try to answer all your questions.
Each package includes:
- Seven days and seven nights on Anticosti
- Direct flights from Montreal or Quebec City
- All meals, except lunch on day of arrival and departure.
- Two guides, Rene Bourque and Louis Lavoie
- Two double cab trucks with unlimited mileage and fuel
- Excursions to: Vaureal Falls, National Park, Baie de la Tour, Jupiter River, etc
- Wildlife Expedition: deer, fox, beaver, eagle, sea mammals and evening photography
- Exchange of photo tips, Lightroom workshop
- 110 volts available for your computers and recharging batteries
- Sea trout fishing at the mouth of the Patate River
- Contact Rene Bourque to reserve or for more information: cell: 418-571-6603